Meet the boss:
Deepak Pathak (Dee)
- #1 ranking for debut Entrepreneurial book on both Kindle USA & UK Management and Leadership categories (Jan 2016)
- #1 ‘New and Noteworthy’ ranking on Udemy for ‘Double Your Sales‘ video based course (March 2016)
- First candidate to be head-hunted, hired and mentored by the CEO of Europe’s largest retail company (former majority shareholders of Thomas Cook)
- Winner of Business plan & Pitch awards and winner of multiple investments
- MBA Grad and serial entrepreneur
- Gifted ‘Honorary Fellowship’ by Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
- Guest lecturer and International speaking on Sales and Entrepreneurship
- Book – 10 Hacks to Double Your Success as an Entrepreneur (select your country accordingly) – based on my popular article 10 Ways I sabotaged my success and how you can avoid my mistakes
- My first (and highly rated) Video based course: How to increase sales performance with Dee’s Four Magic Words Sales Strategy
- ’30 Days to Success’ course. Helping you to break your business down in a step by step approach to rebuild it stronger.
- Second book on using entrepreneurial traits to get ahead in work (Official title coming)
- Video based course on writing investment winning business plans and pitching to investors (based on my award winning business plan templates/presentations and my success with clients)
- Video based course on the keys to hiring and retaining great talent (guide aimed at entrepreneurs)
Pre-orders will open soon
Longer term releases:
Come on, some things we have to keep a surprise! However we are collaborating with a few influential people to bring you some great products. If you have a product that you would like to collaborate on (and you are an expert in your field) let’s talk.
Want to hire Dee?
So you want to hire Dee? He has a busy schedule of products but there is sometimes an opportunity to help you. Ways we could work together:
- Speaking at your events (can be international)
- Dinner guest at your events (or general attendee at your entrepreneurial/business events)
- Workshops within your company
- Consulting/coaching (rare but exceptions can be made if projects/cases are interesting)