Deepak is a regular on ‘Guest Lecturing’ circuit for Universities (also known as Associate Lecturer or Visiting Lecturer),
Topics taught at academic institutions:
General Entrepreneurship talks (each below are long length lectures)
- Overviews of lessons learned from the startup adventure
- The difference between high level corporate career to Startup
- The startup process from zero to first 100k customers
- Art of attracting investors and managing investor boards
- The secrets to scaling successfully (marketing related) and why startups fail
- Qualities of a start-up entrepreneur – do you have what it takes?
Other topics available on request
Entrepreneurship workshops/Practical lessons with tangible products at the end
- Writing investments winning business plans
- Pitching your products and services (the art of the elevator pitch and ‘Dee’s Four Magic Words’ technique)
3 – 5 day intense experiences:
- Build a business workshop – Students start from nothing and must decide upon an idea, implement a MVP (minimum viable product) and successfully pitch it by the end of the experience. Covers all the topics above but with practical implementation.
Intense courses work particularly well when teaching abroad to ensure travel costs are viable.
The list of topics is growing as required by academic institutions and entrepreneurial organisation. To discuss how Deepak may be able to work with you please use this contact form by clicking here